Description:THE ART & SCIENCE OF PURE FLOWER & PLANT ESSENCES
Taking care of guests while taking care of the environment. Aveda is a brand built on environmental responsibility. The mission is to “strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
• 30 years of beauty, environmental leadership and responsibility.
• Available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements.
• Appealing to the eco-conscious traveler who wants proven exceptional product performance.
• Pure plant aromas naturally energize and motivate mind and body. Fresh scent appeals to both men & women.
• Aveda products do not contain: artificial colorants, parabens, banned phthalates, mineral oil, formaldehyde, paraffin, petroleum
products, silicone oils, diethanolamine, sodium lauren sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives.
• Bar soaps are 100% vegetable based and both soaps and liquids are 100% biodegradable.
• Cruelty free – never tested on animals.
• Packaging made with Post-Consumer Recycled materials and 100% recyclable materials.
• Bottles & caps are made from the same HDPE (#2) resin, allowing for effortless recycling – no need to separate bottle from cap.
• Multilingual labeling.
• Tamper resistant, easy to use design
• Durable, made in USA hardware available in a highly polished or a brushed finish
• Secure mounting system requires no drilling
• Dispensers available in 3 Unit, 2 Unit, and 1 Unit options
• Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable resin available).
• Multilingual labeling