Description:A MODERN TAKE ON TRADITIONAL LIFE FOR CITY PEOPLE WHO DREAM OF THE COUNTRY AND COUNTRY PEOPLE WHO DREAM OF THE CITY
• Artisan goods that combine sophisticated city design with natural country goods.
• Not too basic or trendy.
• The Beekman 1802 can be found in many media platforms: Publishing, Television, Digital, Experiential, Beauty, Gardening, Food.
• Brand founders Brent and Josh were the winners of The Amazing Race for Season 21.
• Retail Distribution: Beauty products are offered in stores like Anthropologie, John Derian, Henri Bendel, and Williams-Sonoma.
• The Beekman 1802 beauty products have been featured in dozens of periodicals, including Vogue, Vanity Fair & The New York Times.
• Beekman 1802 Amenity Collection – Features & Benefits Subtle fragrances & formulas gentle enough for everyday use.
• Made with natural ingredients. No Parabens, no banned phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil. Made with purified water.
• Packaging is 100% recyclable
• Tamper resistant, easy to use design
• Durable, made in USA hardware available in a highly polished or a brushed finish
• Secure mounting system requires no drilling
• Dispensers available in 3 Unit, 2 Unit, and 1 Unit options
• Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable resin available).
• Multilingual labeling